Tellis

Also have a look at:
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=IntegrateAServlet

As you can see, it assumes some knowledge of Cocoon
wrt to <pipelines> and other jargon - but you may be able
to get the essence of it....

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 27/01/2003 01:25:39 >>>
Thanks for the excellent information. One of my main concern was how to
integrate cocoon with existing services and servlets without necessarily
making them part of cocoon ...