There are several possible causes for this problem:
- google does not send the correct mime-type ("text/html"). I can't
  believe that this is happening, but I'm adding it here for completeness
- The xmlizer for text/html is not configured correctly
- The xmlizer is not used.

For any of the last two problems, it would be helpfull if you could
provide the xml document, you used for including and the stacktrace.

Carsten