Greetings

Firstly I should warn you I am a complete newbie.

On the following url http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Aggregator I found this quote:

(Aggregator) "Allows the combination of multiple XML documents. An individual aggregator contains one or more parts. Each part is a document fragment, these become children of a new document root, whose element name is defined by an attribute on the aggregator."

I am trying to get the results from one part and use these to obtain the correct results from the second part.

<map:aggregate element="site">
  <map:part src=""/>                 <!-- and put the result in the session -->
  <map:part src=""/>  <!-- using the data in the session object -->
</map:aggregate>

Is this possible?

Is the aggregator the place to be looking?

Is there a simple way to do this?

Thanks for any help.

Joe