Robert Simmons wrote:

What are the best XML and XSLT editors on the market. I'm looking for something that is easy to use and offers the chance to edit XSL in a WYSIWYG style. I tried XML Spy but it is not so easy to use. I couldn't even figure out how to get an XSL preview to work properly. It wanted me to create an sps file in order to show the transformation but in their sps editor I couldn't even tell it to use a file that I had already written. Way weird. I also tried eXcelon with is much easier to use. I want to know what other options are out there.
-- Robert
I use XCooktop which you can download at http://www.xmleverywhere.com

It's open source, so you can download it for free.

--
Ryan Hoegg
ISIS Networks