oh, I assumed you couldn't find the xmlform samples only - if not, have you
switched up by mistake with the stripped down war I sent?

I see to remember seeing some messages on doing the dynamic binding you are
talking about - may want to do a quick search of the dev list archive and
then start a conversation over there.

Geoff