I'm trying to pass parameters to an XSP but I'm getting an exception:

unreported exception:
org.apache.avalon.framework.parameters.ParameterException; must be caught or
declared to be thrown

I saw a similar post in the archives but when I tried the recommended
solution it still didn't work, any ideas? Do I have to stick in a try catch?

Thx, Mark

sitemap:

<map:match pattern="test">
  <map:generate type="serverpages" src="util/executeQuery.xsp">
  <map:parameter name="datasource" value="{global:datasource}"/>
        <map:parameter name="xpath" value="/structure"/>
  </map:generate>
  <map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match>

executeQuery.xsp:

<xsp:page xmlns:xsp="http://apache.org/xsp";
xmlns:xmldb="http://exist-db.org/xmldb/1.0";>
        <page>
                <xsp:logic>
                        String datasource=parameters.getParameter("datasource");
                        String xpath=parameters.getParameter("xpath");
                </xsp:logic>
                <xmldb:init/>
                <xmldb:collection>
                        <xmldb:uri>"xmldb:xindice:///db/"+datasource</xmldb:uri>
                        <xmldb:execute>
                                <xmldb:xpath>xpath</xmldb:xpath>
                                <xmldb:results>
                                        <xmldb:get-xml as="xml"/>