From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Hi again,
>
> is it possible to name an output-file dynamically in cocoon.
>
> E.g. a pdf is created that has the name report_31_01_2003.pdf because its
> the 31 Jan 2003 (or report_GSM.pdf because I got a parameter with the
value
> "GSM").
>
> Is this possible at runntime?

What do you mean by the output file name? Is it the Content-Disposition
header? For this you should use an action, otherwise you would need to
extend the serializer, but serializers cannot get runtime parameters (at
lease it was so in 2.0.3).

> To keep up an other question, about why "<map:serialize type" doesn't like
> my {xxx}-"returns":

I thought that I've already answered to this. See my previous post on your
question.
Generally, the 'type' attribute cannot be dynamic, because the pipeline is
constructed before processing.

--
  Konstantin

> >>In your particular case it'd be much better to return two values from
the
> >>action, just you different keys in the HashMap to do it:
>
> >>results.put("xsl-choice", "style _16");
> >>results.put("format", "fo2pdf");
>
> >>and then use it in your sitemap like this:
>
> <map:match pattern="blabla">
>              <map:act type="allSelect">
>                     <map:generate src="sampleoutput.xml"/>
>                     <map:transform src="stylesheets/{xsl-choice}
> _{format}.xsl"/>
>                     <map:serialize type="{format}"/>
>              </map:act>
> </map:match>
>

> The " <map:transform src="{xsl-choice}_{format}.xsl"/> " part works great.
>
> But the " <map:serialize type="{format}"/> " doesnt work. I always get a
> "Resource not found" error.
> If I type in the type manually (e.g. " <map:serialize type="fo2pdf"/> ")
it