Hello Christian,

First, thanks for your help!
I think I've done what you told me concerning the input module. And in fact,
I've just changed the  value of the parameter 'locale', given the
successfull pattern using localeAction:

**** localeAction ***
<map:pipeline>

<map:act type="locale">

<map:match pattern="localeAction">

<map:generate src="documents/participants.xml"/>

<map:transform src="stylesheets/participantsINT.xsl">

</map:transform>

<map:transform type="i18n">

<map:parameter name="locale" value="{../locale}"/>

</map:transform>

<map:serialize type="html"/>

</map:match>

</map:act>

*****input module *****************

<map:match pattern="inputModule">

<map:generate src="documents/participants.xml"/>

<map:transform src="stylesheets/participantsINT.xsl">

</map:transform>

<map:transform type="i18n">

<map:parameter name="locale" value="{request-header:accept-language}"/>

</map:transform>

<map:serialize type="html"/>

</map:match>

</map:pipeline>

but unfortunately, I receive the following error message, that I didn't have
with the preceding localAction:

type fatal

message Unable to locate resource: messages

description org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Unable to locate
resource: messages:
org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException: Unable to locate
resource: messages

source Cocoon servlet

stack-trace

Is it normal?