Hi,

How easy is it to configure cocoon to work with other app servers such as weblogic, jetty, sun one etc...?

Basically after I gave them a presentation, my management is keen on cocoon but they insist that I show them that there is a way to transition smoothly to alternatives to tomcat if required.

Also they want to know how much of the effort of setting up a cocoon can be reused if we decide not to go with cocoon. I suppose the business logic can be reused and possible the stylesheets but I am not sure.

Any advise will be great !!

Regards
Tellis