Using the SunRise instructions found at
http://radio.weblogs.com/0103021/stories/2002/02/28/usingTheSunriseComponent
s.html

The example has a pipeline named foo-authuser
In this pipeline, i call an action named checkCredentials.  This action
accesses several tables in a database.  If a match is found, for username
and password, a vector of roles available to that user is created.  Then an
XML document is produced in the action that conforms to the Sunrise
example's authentication XML.

Now i want to hand that XML to the sitemap in place of foo-user.xml and
foo-user.xsl

Please help me.

I will be glad to share how this entire process works after i bridge this
final gap.  I will provide the action and all info how to set the database.
You would be able to modify this process to meet your data store needs.

Would anyone be so kind as to give me some assistance? please.