(logs attached)

Hi,

I have now got cocoon to start, and I have now put my pipeline in, but
the page is coming up blank, when viewed through IE6.

My pipeline in the sitemap looks like this:

<!-- soundpool Database (SQL) -->

<map:pipeline>
            <map:match pattern="soundpool/database.html">
                        <map:generate src="soundpool/database.xml"/>
                        <map:transform type="sql">
                        <map:parameter name="RICHARD"
value="soundpool"/>
                        </map:transform>
                        <map:transform src="databasepc.xsl"/>
                        <map:serialize/>
            </map:match>
</map:pipeline>

I am unsure what should go under name="". I have assumed it's the local
host name given in mysql?

My web.xml looks like so:

<init-param>
                        <param-name>load-class</param-name>
                        <param-value>
                                <!-- For MySQL Driver: -->
                        com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
                        <!-- For Database Driver:
                        org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver -->
                                <!-- For parent ComponentManager sample:
        org.apache.cocoon.samples.parentcm.Configurator
        -->
                        </param-value>
                </init-param>

My database.xml looks like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<document>
        <text>soundpool</text>
        <title>the databse</title>
        <sql:execute-query xmlns:sql="http://apache.org/cocoon/SQL/2.0";>

<sql:use-connection>localhost/soundpool</sql:use-connection>
                <sql:query>
                        SELECT generalMusicTitle FROM album
                </sql:query>
        </sql:execute-query>
</document>

My databasepc.xsl looks like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
        xmlns:sql="http://apache.org/cocoon/SQL/2.0";>

<xsl:template match="document">
                <xsl:apply-templates select="sql:rowset/sql:row"/>
</xsl:template>

                <xsl:template match="sql:row">
                                <xsl:apply-templates/>
                </xsl:template>

                <xsl:template match="sql:generalMusicTitle">
                                <xsl:value-of select="."/>
                </xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>

I have had a look at the logs and I think that cocoon can not find my
database. I know it does exist under the name of soundpool, and have
double checked this looking in the MySQL Admin, and it is listed under
the database tab. The structure looks like this:

        RICHARD (192.168.44.21)
                |- mysql
                |- soundpool
                |- test