Dear Peter,

> I encountered the need to execute Cocoon from the command line. I'm not
> aware of whether this functionality has been deprecated or not, but I couldn't for
> the life of me find any info anywhere.

The functionality certainly hasn't been deprecated, it is just not documented. As
luck would have it, I have been spending my Tube journeys to and from work
writing some docs for the Command Line, which should be ready tomorrow or the
day after. If you don't mind, I'll merge them with your wiki page.

> So I posted some details up on the wiki. This is my first post so don't be
> too harsh :)

In fact, you have answered in your page some of the bits that I hadn't been able to
do myself!

> It's not linked from anywhere.

Once I've added my docs, I suggest we add this as an option to the Cocoon
Competence Center. Do others agree?

Regards, Upayavira