Hi to everyone!
I'm a newbie of Cocoon and I have a problem with parameters of a Jsp.
I don't know how I can pass a set of parameters to a jsp from a html-form.
I'll explain my problem better:
I have a form in a html page generated through Cocoon (xml->xsl->html). This is a login page,
and there are two parameters: username and password.
I have to pass them to a jsp page that queries a database and generate dynamic data for the specific user.

I read the documentation, and I think I have to use actions, but my attemps of doing it failed.

Does someone can explain me how I can do it?
If you know how do it, please, give me some hints, or pieces of sitemap that helps me to resolve my problem.

I use Cocoon 2.0.4 on Tomcat 4.1.18.
I have to use the JSPs because is a part of an existing system.

Thanks to everyone and sorry for my english!
Regards,

Nesto