Jeremy Ashton, who recently published a book on Cocoon, wrote a very good "two
idots guide to Cocoon".  This document is still online somewhere.  I guess
Jeremy can point it out, he's a frequent reader of this user-list.
That document gave me a lot of support and help, back in the days

> Re: Hopefully some encouragement
>
> An introductory document would prove extremely useful for the Cocoon
> cause, as it sounds great in both concept and implementation. Some of us
> are in positions to recommend xml, xslt over the forsaken jsp, struts,
> ejb method, but cannot afford the time to master yet another complex
> st*nking framework.

Kind regards,
Yves Vindevogel

Implements
Kortrijkstraat 2 bus 1  --  9700 Oudenaarde  --  Belgium
Phone/Fax: +32 (55) 45.74.73  --  Mobile: +32 (478) 80.82.91
Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  --  www.implements.be

Quote: The winner never says participating is more important than winning.