You can make this even more generic:

<map:match pattern="*.jsp">
  <map:act type="request">
     <map:generate type="file"
      src="http://anotherhost:8080/anotherApp{../1}.jsp{requestQuery}";
      mime-type="text/xml"/>
     <map:transform src="stylesheets/{../1}.xsl"/>
     <map:serialize type="xhtml"/>
   </map:act>
</map:match>

This will simply copy the GET-parameters from your original request ;-)
and i think it's slightly more performant ...
regards, Hussayn

Nesto wrote:
Thank you Jan for your help!!
Finally I wrote a matcher that works fine!
I post it to the group because it could be interesting.
I wanted to write a matcher for an URI of this type:
http://myhost.com:8080/cocoon/myApp/list.jsp?user=tom&password=tom <http://myhost.com:8080/cocoon/myApp/list.jsp?user=tom&password=tom>
The matcher is:

<map:match pattern="*.jsp">
<map:act type="request">
<map:parameter name="parameters" value="true" />
<map:generate type="file" src="http://anotherhost:8080/anotherApp{../1}.jsp?username={username}&amp;password={password}"; mime-type="text/xml"/>
<map:transform src="stylesheets/{../1}.xsl"/>
<map:serialize type="xhtml"/>
</map:act>
</map:match>

Hope this helps someone else!