Hi,
Is there anyone who can help me to install tomcat 3.2.3 and cocoon 2.0.2 in my MAC G4. No matter what i do I can not get tomcat to startup. I have already tried to follow the UNIX installation but it does not work, as it says that the commands not found. I cannot get a bash cell as bash is not installed in my computer to apply the commands that has mentioned in UNIX installation instruction. My cell is called Darwin. I don't know how to install tomcat 3.2.3 and cocoon 2.0.2 in my MAC G4 from a darwin cell and set up the environment path for tomacat and jJAVA_HOME environment.
- Mahbub