Hi everyone,

I've been doing all my projects in PHP so far and I'm sick and tired of it.

I'm just beginning to touch base with Cocoon and am deeply impressed with it
already.
However I've got no Java know how so I don't know if it is enough to find a
hosting service that merely provides a Java Servlet engine (like Tomcat) and
install Cocoon yourself or if you need Cocoon preinstalled.

Your help appreciated

Guenther