From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2003 2:03 PM
Subject: RE: How to load Cocoon into Eclipse-Tomcat plugin from Sysdeo

Martin,

You said that you run Tomcat out of Eclipse. So you don't need a /WEB-INF
directory in your Eclipse project, right?
The Tomcat Eclipse runs Tomcat inside Eclipse. What is exactly the difference
between outside and inside?

To start/stop (outside) Tomcat from Eclipse, what do you change in
windows/Preferences?

At this time I don't want to develop components but I would like to debug the
existing components. Would be better to create Java project?

Thanks again
Best.
Sylvain