I'm not sure that this will solve my problem with "write-source".  Nothing
is getting written to my file and I get the following message on the
browser "the src attribute could not be resolved and failed to cancel".

I appreciate the tip, I'll run the response though another stylesheet and
display that to the user.  Um, maybe "the src attribute could not be
resolved and failed to cancel" is my response from the
SourceWritingTransformer.

Does that response from SourceWritingTransformer make any sense to you?

Thanks,

JohnPT

                      cocoon-users-return-46550-jthaemlitz=oreillyauto.com@XML

                      .APACHE.ORG