Xavier RODRIGUEZ wrote:

Does anybody know how to make a scheduler that will execute part of a
pipeline ...
In other word, I would like to execute a
generation/transformation/serialization process each day ...

I normally use an utility to do a similar job called geturl. It's free and works in windows

Does anybody know if a cocoon component exists to do this?
There is a way to use cocoon from the command line. Try to search in the group

Thanks

Xavier