I'm looking over documentation on cocoon and can't find anything that deals with handling multi-part forms. Specificly, I'd like to be able to upload an XLS file, use POI to convert to XML, then mess with it a bit. So, as far as I can tell, there are two part I might have to write, the multi-part form handling, and the XSL->XML part. Two questions about that... looks lke XSP is used to process forms. Is there anything I can put in a pipeline that will turn form parameters into XML? (some generator?) Should something that converts XSL->XML be a generator? I know POI generates SAX events, which means it can be a generator, but, how would it get the multi-part form data on the input side? It would be nice not to need a temporary file...
Thanks in advance,
David