Coming in from the side.... there were some earlier
threads where it was suggested that a full-scale web-
application should not be created in either Struts or
solely in Cocoon - but the EJB , with Cocoon as the
presentation front-end, were the way to go.... your opinion
may differ widely, of course, but its worth reading those
threads to see what the arguments are.  We also have
developers here that are "sold" on Struts - I would like
to better understand where and how these two approaches
differ or overlap; how to know which one to choose and,
ideally, how and where they can actually work together!

My 2c
Derek

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 25/02/2003 07:22:56 >>>
Do you mean just plain web application?

It's Struts' territory :) Seriously, Cocoon has a steep learning curve. So,
it's hard to "sell" it, unless there's something special in the webapp,
imho. If I propose Cocoon as a platform for generic webapps, then I must be
able to defend this view. I'm not sure that I can do it.

I've to give more thought on this though.

thanks,
Argyn