And to follow up; I see Joerg may need to add
the trailing /**  to the patterns he has created...
and remove the leading / from the uri-prefix....

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 25/02/2003 11:57:04 >>>
Joerg,

There shouldn't be any problem with that as far as I can see. Here's a snippet
from my root sitemap:

    <map:match pattern="dl/**">
      <map:mount check-reload="yes" src=""
uri-prefix="dl" reload-method="synchron"/>
    </map:match>

Regards, Upayavira