Uwe,

> > Hello,
> > can I configure Cocoon2 so that it doesn't use the logger?
> >

> Cocoon logging can be configured in the file WEB-INF/logkit.xconf.
>
> Usually for deployment the log-levels are set to ERROR (instead of
> DEBUG).

What Bruno means is - why do you want to turn the logger off? If it is
because there is too much output - then change the configuration to ERROR
instead of DEBUG.

Matthew

--
Open Source Group       Cocoon { Consulting, Training, Projects }
Tel:+49-5251-1581-30  [EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://www.s-und-n.de