Not sure if anyone on the list has tried any of the
sample code that comes from CDH, but I cannot
get the form validation to work - pp 252-276.

I have the first two versions of the newticket.xsp
code working fine, doing validation, updating the
database and so on.  However, when I try to use
version 3, where the validation occurs in a separate
logicsheet, then the form only displays the button!
(ie. it looks as if the formvalhelper.xsl file is not being
accessed or not processing correctly, but there is
nothing in any of the log files to indicate what the
problem might be)

I'd appreciate some help with this, as I am really
struggling to get going with logicsheets and do not
yet have enough experience to spot where the
'obvious' mistake/s might be....

Thanks
Derek

"The CSIR exercises no editorial control over E-mail messages and/or
attachments thereto/links referred to therein originating in the
organisation and the views in this message/attachments thereto are
therefore not necessarily those of the CSIR and/or its employees.
The sender of this e-mail is, moreover, in terms of the CSIR's Conditions
of Service, subject to compliance with the CSIR's internal E-mail and
Internet Policy."