Yes the colors work. I do not think I ever implemented merged cells at the serializer level.

-Andy

Rapcewicz, Chris wrote:

Hi,

I am currently running Cocoon 2.0.4 on Tomcat 4.1 and I am interested in creating excel files which have coloured cells and also cells that are merged. I tried generating an xml from gnumeric and using this, but found that neither the coloured cells nor the merged cells were present.

Before I start trying to debug, I was wondering if this functionality is supported?

Thanks,
Chris.