Von: Scherler, Thorsten
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 12. März 2003 19:58
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: AW: SQL RE: 2 (should be) easy questions

I had a glance at your code, do you use the SPY as well to show the result?

I guess not! I am using the SPY as well.

Ok, correct me if I am wrong! I aspect your pipeline looks like that (because I guess you are using cocoon to transform):
<map:pipeline>
 <map:match pattern="database">
  <map:generate src=""/>
  <map:transform type="sql"/>
  <map:transform src=""/>
  <map:serialize/>
 </map:match>
</map:pipeline>

Is that right? If not -> it should look like that!

Explanation:
<map:pipeline>
 <map:match pattern="database">
  1) <map:generate src=""/>
  2)  <map:transform type="sql"/>
  3) <map:transform src=""/>
  <map:serialize/>
 </map:match>
</map:pipeline>

1) take the database.xml
2) excecute the SQL Statement <- that will produce XML
3) your transformation. BASED on everything before!

Try the following:
<map:pipeline>
 <map:match pattern="database">
   <map:generate src=""/>
   <map:transform type="sql"/>
  <!-- <map:transform src=""/>-->
  <map:serialize/>
 </map:match>
</map:pipeline>

then you see what you have to transform! See the source code (browser right click) and copy it to the Spy. from there you can copy the XPath.
...and then you *just* have to go on!

Hope that helps!
Thorsten