BTW, If you need to execute an SQL query, you need to go back to your server.
Use a window.location for that, or a submit.  Then generate the page on the
server and send it back.  If you need to modify only a part of your screen
(like you want to show the search results under your search parameters), use
an <iframe>.

> Hi,
> I want to create a function on a button ("OnClick" action) that executes
> an SQL query. Is it possible to create a function (with xsp:logic) or
> something like that?
> Thanks

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Kind regards,
Bien à vous,

Yves Vindevogel

Implements
Kempische Steenweg 206  --  3500 Hasselt  --  Belgium
Phone/Fax: +32 (11) 43.55.76  --  Mobile: +32 (478) 80.82.91
Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  --  www.implements.be

Quote: The winner never says participating is more important than winning.