Hi all,

I have got a question regarding the control flow inside an xmlform
application. I have the following use case:

A form with more than a 'forward' and 'back' button. E.g. a button wich adds
an extra input field to the form. The user should be sent to the actual form
again.

form1 (start)

  |<----
form2  | add button + show this form again
  |----

form3 (end)

function inputdemo(xform) {
    var mybean=new Packages.inputdemo.DemoBean();
    var bl=new Packages.inputdemo.businesslogic(mybean);

    xform.setModel(mybean);
    xform.sendView("form1", "client/apps/inputdemo/form1.xml");

    bl.dosomething();

    //loop until user presses NOT button 'a'
    while(true){
      xform.sendView("form2", "client/apps/inputdemo/form2.xml");
      if(user pressed button 'a')               // ??????
        mybean.getList().add(new String(""));
      else
        break;
    }
    xform.finish("form3", "client/apps/inputdemo/form3.xml");
}

How can I implement this with flow and xmlform? I'm not sure, perhaps I have
overlooked something really important. This behavior wasn't a problem with
(form)actions+xmlform. Inside an action I would simply get the last command
and this wouldn't be an problem. With continuation the command gets
encrypted, and therefore it cannot be used (afaik).
Cheers,
  Matthias Stöckel