Not exacly,

That is fine, what I would like is to be able to change the result I get from the SourceWritingTransformer.

For exemple, if the email cannot be sent because of a bad address, I would like to be able to insert, in the resulting XML, my own error message...(something that I can later pass thru XSLT and tell the user the address was bad instead of just a message saying the source got an error" Failed to cancel")

The error messages seem to be hard coded in the SourceWritingTransformer and I was wondering if there is another way I am not aware of to change this.

Eric