Hi Upayavira,

It sounds like an error I also got. It seems that Lucene doesn't release
some Objects and keeps increasing memory consumption. And the end a parsing
error occurs.
My solution was to raise the memory heap size to the JVM with the
CATALINA_OPTS variable : "CATALINA_OPTS=-Xmx128m" (set 128 Mo of heap size,
the default value is 64 Mo).
Then to raise the default heap size in cocoon.xconf :

  <store-janitor class="org.apache.cocoon.components.store.StoreJanitorImpl"
logger="core.store.janitor">
     <!-- Indicates the limit of the jvm memory consumption. The default max
     heapsize for Sun's JVM is 64Mb -->
     <parameter name="heapsize" value="128000000"/>
<---------
  </store-janitor>

And it worked...

This turn-around worked also :

  <!-- Memory Storing: -->
  <cache-transient class="org.apache.cocoon.components.store.MRUMemoryStore"
logger="core.store.transient">
     <!-- Indicates how many objects will be hold in the cache.
     When the number of maxobjects has been reached. The last object in the
     cache will be thrown out.
     <parameter name="maxobjects" value="100"/>
     -->
     <parameter name="maxobjects" value="50"/>
  </cache-transient>

Or an other value of maxobjects. But there is a real decrease of
performance...

But is's just a "turn-around"... Not a solution.

Olivier