On Fri, 14 Mar 2003, Steven Noels wrote:

> while briefly checking the Wiki, I was confronted with some apparent
> abuse
>
> Your thoughts, please: what kind of policy would you come up with, or
> are willing to live up to?

Maybe raise the bar slightly so it's less easy to make initial edits - add
username/password auth and make people register before using it? I know
it's not the wiki way, but I'm sure honest contributors won't mind.

While we're discussing it: it would be handy if you could have a "download
this wiki" button, so I could read it offline (while on the road etc).
Dunno if that's possible with JSPWiki?

Reply-to trimmed to cocoon-docs.

Andrew.

--
Andrew Savory                                Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]