Hello group,

I have written a small app which is working fine.
...but as soon as I want my own fonts for fop it is not working (the pdf).

e.g.
<map:serializer name="fo2pdf" src="org.apache.cocoon.serialization.FOPSerializer"
logger="sitemap.serializer.fo2pdf" mime-type="application/pdf">
<user-config src="global/fonts/ci/config.xml"/>
</map:serializer>

if I have the code like that the I receive:
message UnnamedSelector: ComponentSelector could not find the component for hint
[fo2pdf]
description org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException: UnnamedSelector:
ComponentSelector could not find the component for hint [fo2pdf]

...but as soon i put the the <user-config/> in comments (<!---->) it is working
allright.

The config.xml is in PATH_to_my_app/global/fonts/ci/config.xml.

Anybody had the problem before?

King regards!