TRY:
<fo:external-graphic src="http://localhost:8080/mycocoon/foo.gif"/>

before that can work, make sure you matched *.gif in the sitemap.

king regards

J.Pietschmann wrote:

Colin W. Kingsbury wrote:

I am trying to get cocoon to render an instance to PDF which includes a
graphic reference. I have used the <fo:external-graphic
src=file:///c:/stuff/foo.jpg/> tag and have my cocoon running in say
c:\tomcat\webapps\cocoon.
If I run the FO output through Fop on the command line I see my graphic;
if I access it through cocoon URL I get a blank screen result and no
error messages.

Do you get a PDF with some stuff but missing the graphic?
In any case, first check the Cocoon logs and also the tomcat
stdout for errors.

J.Pietschmann