After a loooong time and several spams on this list, I am happy to announce
a new version of wikiLand: 0.9
I jumped to that number, because several unreleased versions has been refactored to
obtain this one.

I no longer use Chpaeron for wiki parsing.
Instead I chose the library Radeox. It works pretty well (the version in wikiLand is a
bit patched, i will send them to the maintainer asap).
I also chose to make it more an option of Jeremy Quinn's editor (available with any
Cocoon+scratchpad).

I hope the guys at Cocoon will agree to incorporate it in the future releases of
Cocoon.

At the moment, all mly work was done with JDK 1.4. If you find any bug with 1.3,
please mail me.

This version also provides versionning and reference links management.
I am pretty happy of it and hope to have some feedback from users.