Von: Scherler, Thorsten [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Freitag, 21. März 2003 14:31
An: Cocoon-Users (E-Mail)
Betreff: Multiple pdf with one match?

Hello group,

I want to do the following:
I have on html-Form where I put the date. With this date there should be called 3 different piplines resulting 3 DIFFERENT pdf files.

Some thoughts:
I thought about open 3 different browser windows where each is for one resulting pdf.
I can do that with JavaScript but would prefer to do it server sided.

Any ideas or links or hints?

King regards
Thorsten

Mit freundlichem Gruss,