Richard,
I just read about a feature that might be helpful to you.  The discussion of
"Content Aggregation" in "Cocoon: Building XML Applications" (Matthew
Langham, Carsten Ziegeler; New Riders Pub; ISBN : 0-7357-1235-2) discusses a
way to aggregate multiple generators into a single XML document, on the fly,
that can then be transformed using a style sheet.  It uses, among other
tags, the "map:aggregate" tag.  I'm just a beginner at Cocoon, so it may not
be the best way to do it, and it's probably not the only way to do it.
Maybe others can provide alternate methods.

>I want to call a RSS feed. Is it possible for the style sheet to use the
XML document it is styling and the XML RSS feed.
>How would I set up my sitemap to do this? And how would I call the two
different XML files in my style sheet?

>Thanks,

>Richard.

If this email is not intended for you, or you are not responsible for the
delivery of this message to the addressee, please note that this message may
contain ITT Privileged/Proprietary Information.  In such a case, you may not
copy or deliver this message to anyone.  You should destroy this message and
kindly notify the sender by reply email.  Information contained in this
message that does not relate to the business of ITT is neither endorsed by
nor attributable to ITT.