Hey all,

I wanted to run my novel usage of map:mount by you all in case I am breaking some seemingly unwritten rule.

I have my main sitemap all set up declaring components and such, and then in my pipelines I have this:

 <map:pipeline>
   <map:match pattern="**">
     <map:mount check-reload="yes" src="isis-sitemap.xmap" uri-prefix=""/>
   </map:match>
 </map:pipeline>

Note the uri-prefix. The idea is that I have a sitemap for my application that defines the actual application sitemap. I tried it and it works. Is there some reason I shouldn't be doing this? All the map:mount docs I can find talk about using this for delegating URI space to other sitemaps.

--
Ryan Hoegg
ISIS Networks