Hi João,

one pattern I've used in this situation is to assemble the query URL in
XSLT, rather than in the sitemap.

First, you use the RequestGenerator to produce an XML document describing
the query.
Second, your XSLT transforms this document into an Xinclude statement
containing the new query URL.
Third, you use the XInclude transformer to execute this query.
Then format the results as necessary and serialize.

Cheers!!

Con

ed&term=transg
enic%20rice&retmax=200