Hi
   I wanted to build 2.1dev with all the samples including the
ones in the scratchpad. What is the command to build this now? I
tried this and none of the samples were built, all I got was the
Welcome to Cocoon, none of the samples dir and subdirs is on the
war file created with this command:

./build.sh -Dinclude.webapp.libs=yes
-Dinclude.webapp.samples=yes -Dexclude.webapp.documenation=yes
-Dexclude.webapp.javadocs=yes -Dinclude.scratchpad=yes
-Dinclude.webapp.scratchpadwar=yes -Dexclude.webapp.idldocs=yes
war

Thanks in advance