> Bruno,
>
> I'm making a little bit of progress, but I'm still having problems getting
> the XSL to go through successfully.  The crashes and exceptions have
> stopped, but now I'm still experiencing some strangeness with XSL.  Here's
> my sitemap:

[... snipped sitemap snippet ...]

> And here's the XSL I'm using (pretty basic):

[... snipped xsl ...]

> Can you confirm this is not working correctly?  Unfortunately I'm not too
> adept at interpreting the LogTransformer's output, so I'll need to enlist
> your help for that. This isn't a matter of stupid XSL, or some other
> boneheaded oversight on my part, is it?

Hmmm, actually, yes ;-)

Though it could be related with what I changed. All elements generated
by the HTMLGenerator are in the XHTML namespace, so the stylesheet
should use that namespace:

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
xmlns:xhtml="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml";>
<xsl:template match="/xhtml:table">
    <root>
        <width><xsl:value-of select="@width"/></width>
    </root>
</xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>

I don't have any previous experience with the HTMLGenerator (and
currently too lazy to try it out), but do you (or someone else) know if
previously the elements were not in the xhtml namespace? Just to know if
I broke backwards-compatibility.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]