Hello all,

Thank's for your hints so far!

To be more detailed:
We are looking for a SAX Validation inside the contenthandler, what means,
right inside the SAX chain without building a dom representation (or
something similar).

<original question>
Does anybody know if its possible in Java to validate SAX Events against a
schema (or at least against a subset of w3c schema)?
Are there any implementations available? If not, then it should be at least
possible - shouldn´t it?
</original question>

regards
Manfred

[EMAIL PROTECTED] am 02.04.2003 13:57:56

Bitte antworten an [EMAIL PROTECTED]@inet

Use xerces, its supports full w3c schema

On Wed, 2003-04-02 at 13:17, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Does anybody know if its possible in Java to validate SAX Events against
> schema (or at least against a subset of w3c schema)?
> Are there any implementations available? If not, then it should be at
least
> possible - shouldn´t it?

Sun's MSV (Multi Schema Validator) can do that. It supports most of the
W3C schema spec. You can find it here:

http://wwws.sun.com/software/xml/developers/multischema/

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]