From: Antonio Gallardo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 06, 2003 1:14 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Please take care a virus is near of us!

Hi:

For all Windows users of the list,

Right now, I receved a rare mail from Upayavira. I want to warning all
of
you that the mail can be virus. But I am not sure, because I am using
Linux. The topic was interesting since was got from this list.

Of course there was an attach with a .exe extension.

Be aware!

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.