Hi!

I'll propably take 2-4 collegues with me.
Details are posted when I know it for sure.

Reinhard Pötz wrote:

According to your responses I added your prefered dates to the list:

- Alexander Schatten (24th)
- Andreas Hochsteger (for me it's ok on 23.05.-26.05.)
- Franz Philipp Moser (24th - one or two days difference doesn't matter to me)
- Johann Schweigl (24th and 25th are both ok for me)
- Manfred Weigel (Mo - Thu is ok! 23.6. - 26.6.)
- Matthew Langham (25th but trip to Vienna is tentative)
- Michael Gerzabek (24th)
- Reinhard Pötz (June, 24th, June 25th not possible but this could change)

(I hope I added all names to the list - if *your* name is missing
please contact me!)

Nice to see - we are already 8 people! One further question: Do you plan to come alone?

- o -

If it's okay for you I will wait a week and I'll fix the date of our "Stammtisch" in the middle of the next week:

- Matthew maybe knows for sure if he will come to Vienna on 25th.
- I know if I can postpone my alread existing appointment on 25th
- Michael will be back from holidays and can confirm himself if the 25th would be okay for him too.

Reinhard

(NOTE: In the future I will send my mails about the "Stammtisch" to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] If one of you is subscribed to cocoon-dev
only please let me know!)