On 02.Jun.2003 -- 09:20 AM, Miles Egan wrote:
> Is there any way to match/select in the pipeline for the HTTP method
> used in the request?  I'd like to write a pipeline for handling PUT
> requests.

Another possibility is to construct your own Matcher from the
(Caching)WildCardMatcher in o.a.c.matching.modular and the
RequestInputModule :

         <!-- ... -->

  <map:matchers default="wildcard">
    <map:matcher name="host-matcher"
                 logger="sitemap.matcher.wildcard"
                 src="org.apache.cocoon.matching.modular.CachingWildcardMatcher">
      <input-module name="request"/>
          <parameter-name>serverName</parameter-name>
    </map:matcher>

         <!-- ... -->

  </map:matchers>

         <!-- ... -->

     <map:match type="host-matcher" pattern="localhost">
         </map:match>

The above snippet is taken from the mail block sample for sendmail and
checks for the server name. Adjusting it to your needs should be
trivial.

        Chris.
--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l