From: Ralph Goers [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Posted At: 03 June 2003 01:44
Posted To: Cocoon User List
Conversation: Cocoon usage
Subject: Cocoon usage

I am proposing that Cocoon be used in the project I am working on.  My boss wants some assurance that he isn't jumping off a cliff by agreeing to this - although the rest of my development team is convinced.  He would like answers to a couple of questions:
1. What "big" companies are using Cocoon in production?  (I've seen the Cocoon links and am not sure which ones would qualify).
2. What kind of performance are they getting?
3. If we wanted to who could we purchase a support contract from to provide support for Cocoon?  I've already looked at the code and am quite sure we could do it ourselves, but I'd like to provide him with options.

Thanks,

Ralph