Hi,

Apologies if this is a basic question.

I'm just starting with Cocoon really and am trying to produce a content
management system using it to see whether it really is suitable for my
needs.

As part of this I need to edit xml files via the browser but it occurs to me
this must be something that loads of people have done already. My question
is therefore what content management projects exist or failing that what
browser based XML editing tools exist.

I'm using:
Win98
Tomcat 4.1.24