It seems that the buffer is full.

Do you open a connection for every rows ?

At 15:28 03/06/2003 +0200, you wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to extract rows from my MySQL database and convert it to an XML file, using Tomcat/Cocoon.
I'm running :
FreeBSD 5.0R
Sun JRE 1.3.1 (patchset 8)
Tomcat 4.1.18
Cocoon 2.0.4
MySQL 3.23.54
MySQL J/Connector 3.0.6

When I start loading my page (a simple XSP/ESQL), I get the normal XML datas but after a moment download stops and a HTML page is added at end of file. All of my other pages work but this one that extract a lot of rows (more than 4,000) doesn't work.
In the html part, I got an error page with this message :
[...]
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Exception in ServerPagesGenerator.generate(): java.lang.RuntimeException: Error opening connection to dburl: jdbc:mysql://localhost/my_db: Unable to connect to any hosts due to exception: java.net.SocketException: No buffer space available
[...]

Any ideas ?

Thanks

Nicolas SANDRI