Joerg,

Yes, in the original message I had attached the stylesheet, which <xsl:include>'d
another, which <xsl:include>'d a third stylesheet (I attached all three of them). They
are viewable here:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=105467465417098&w=2
if your mail client didn't show them.

Anyway, I'll give the xalan transformer a shot and see what happens, thanks for the
tip!

/S

Steven Cummings
Columbia, MO