This is a sample of my problems (I saved this sitemap, restarted both
client and server computers), clear every possible cache and I get
this!!!! :

my sitemap :
-------------------------------------
<map:sitemap xmlns:map="http://apache.org/cocoon/sitemap/1.0";>
        <!-- my sitemap is completely empty -->
</map:sitemap>

the result of a page :
message Error in sitemap configuration :
com.wika.cocoon.transformation.LDAPTransformer

description
org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException: Error
in sitemap configuration :
com.wika.cocoon.transformation.LDAPTransformer

original exception

Original exception : java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: